DIY Drawer Dividers
Got a messy office drawer? Or junk drawer, perhaps? Ya, you do. And that's totally fine because today's the day it disappears. This time there's nothing to order and no tape measurer needed. We're gettin' crafty! But don't be afraid -- this is entry level craft; the easy stuff. That drawer is going to look great in no time with dividers. Here's what you have to do:
1) Grab a piece of paper. Any size.
2) Fold it in half lengthwise. If it's a square, just fold it in half.
4) Fold each side in to meet in the middle.
5) Fold each corner in about 3/4 of the way.
6) Fold the edge up over the triangles.
7) Pull sides out and form into square.
7) Make as many as you need, categorize your items, and viola!