Tidy's Favorite Cleaning Products
Roses are red, violets are blue, I love to clean.
For Valentine's Day this year, I'm not going to send you flowers. You won't come home to a box filled with heart-shaped chocolates wrapped in red silver foil on your nightstand. And you're definitely not getting that diamond ring. This time, I will hand you the best gift of all - a present that is priceless, eternal and romantic: cleaning knowledge.
Today I'd like to focus on a few loves of mine. The products that get my heart racing and eyelashes fluttering. See below:
The beauty in these products goes beyond the good marketing and affordable prices. Here's why I love them so much:
1. Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Vacuum, $99.99: I discovered this vacuum at a recent client and it's incredible. It has super suction (and therefore doesn't leave dirt behind), is easy-to-use (cordless is always the way to go), has a long battery life and is very light. A winning package!
2. Pledge Lemon Furniture Polish, $7.99: Wooden furniture gets so dusty and can get scratched. Not only does this product smell great, it does a great job adding shine and removing dust. Use it with a soft cloth and you won't be let down.
3. Method All-Purpose Cleaner in Cucumber, $3.99: Method makes a deliciously smelling line of all-purpose cleaners but cucumber is my personal favorite. This product gets the job done well and leaves a great scent behind. Much love!
4. IKEA Elly Dish Towel, $3.99/4 pack: I love avoiding paper towel usage and these towels serve as great rags. They're super absorbent and a perfect size. Use 'em, get 'em dirty, launder 'em, and repeat. You can also pat yourself on the back for saving a tree.
5. Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scour Pads, $3.99: So! Great! These are an awesome alternative to a bathtub scrubber and really get hard-to-clean grime. Perfect for pots, bathtubs, or anything that needs a deep clean.
6. O'Keefe's Working Hands, $7.99: I take pride in my working hands but there's no need for dryness (not cute). This cream really does the trick better than any moisturizer. Also, it's odorless which is a nice, non-invasive change from the average cream.
7. Windex Multi-Surface, $3.99: Again, I'm a sucker for the smell of this product. Unlike regular Windex, it leaves a clean, fruity smell behind. And like regular Windex, it goes a fantastic job cleaning. Use it on countertops, in the bathroom, or on most surfaces.
I gotta head out. Places to go, inanimate objects to fall in love with...