5 Ways to Stay Tidy EVERY Day
Why? Because staying organized doesn't have to be overwhelming or intense. Start with the easy stuff and tidiness will soon feel like your middle name. Here's what you should be doing every day:
1) Make your bed. Arguably the most important tidactivity of the day for loads of reasons, there's really no excusing this one. Make that bed first thing in the morning and pave the way for an organized lifestyle.
2) Write out a to-do list. Take a few minutes in the morning to jot down your goals for the day. Having a concrete list will keep you on track throughout the day and give you a sense of accomplishment when tasks are completed.
3) Tend to your clothing when you take it off. Hang, launder or fold. Meaning DO NOT let anything hit the floor and stay there. Respect!
4) Wash your dishes. A sink full of dishes gets gross and will make your entire kitchen feel messy. Get in the habit of washing dishes at the end of day or at least soaking them so you can quickly wash them the next day.
5) Wipe down surfaces. Your kitchen and sink counters inevitably get dirty every day. So take literally one minute to wipe them down. You don't even have to get fancy with cleaning products - a water damp towel will do the trick.